Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Studio at the Dome up date 11/28/2018

 Untitled Abstracts. Not new but have been hidden away for a while.Still untitled.Click on images to enlarge.
 A Diptych really. 12 x 10 ish inches on canvas.
 New 11x14 mixed media on canvas. Hey You!
 Works in progress about 15 x12 MM on paper. Worked into  mono prints.
The Monkeys Know Nothing.
To be embellished future with the familar sound of hooves beats.

These are works I start with a mono printing process done on a gelatin pad using acrylic and inks. The paper is returned to the plate and rolled several times before I tape it to the easel and ask it where it would like to go next. I work into areas with more (fluid ink in this case) media then add images as they come to me. I may add more demension (or more aptly dementia) using media with more body or even collage.Not sure where the little quirky figures came from. Maybe relatives or escapees from Heironymos Bosch's Garden of Earthly delights.
I'm wanting to work more on my 3D pieces and clay but alas I have injured my thumb. Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment