Thursday, May 3, 2018

Art up date for May 2018

 Our SV Art Group has a show at the Lyon County Musuem until July 10 th. 5 artists (Stepheanie Doane, photography, Victoria Cushman, fibre, Carol McLeod, mixed media, Doana Nelson, mixed media and yours truly, mixed media) and a BIG variety of work. Great museum too! Tons to see!What a Gem in the main street of the tiny little town of Yerington, NV. I still have work at East Fork In Gardnerville, Artsy Fartsy in Carson, YTA in Yerington and Art-o-mat all over the country. Still I call myself retire. Go figure!

Click on all images to enlarge.
 Now, finally I'm back to ceramics! See above greenware ready to fire. I have a kiln and my own 'kiln technician.' Mernie of course and he does a great job.
 Hanging horse tile approx. 12 x 10".
 Joy Boys. LOL
 Doana is going to embellish them with her magic touch. Stay tuned.
 Giant button experiment.
All my bowls are a little crazy. I call them 'Odd Bowls'!
Doana Nelson and I are going on a road trip to NM next week. We are meeting our friend Michael and will be taking Taos by storm!Hopefully we will have lots of wonderfully arty photos to show in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment