Tuesday, February 11, 2020

2020 Sees me back at this blog!

Click on images to enlarge.


 Click on images to enlarge
Geez, long time since I've blogged here but here we go.( Helping Kip with his blog hogs a lost of my computer time) It's 12th March 2020 and I have a busy year artwise ahead. So much for trying to retire aye! I'm preparing for two shows one of which is at the prestigous Artsy Fartsy Gallery in Carson City on April 16th at 4 pm. Here are seven new paintings of the 15  I will need to have done framed and ready to hang by then. I haven't decided on a title for this show yet.Maybe... Whizz, Buzz, Dive and Gallop! LOL
   The other is a group show with our famous Smith Valley Art Group. It will be at the The Seirra View Library from June 1st to July 31st and will be titled Women's Stories. 
Check in from time to time to time as I plan on being more attentive to this site. Ronnie

1 comment:

  1. Well you can mark 7 Done, Matted and Framed off of your list of 15!! I have you covered in that department and am honored to do it!! You WILL be ready for your show in plenty of time!!

    ReplyDelete