Saturday, January 15, 2011

botticelli horse


See top image with enhanced shadows and softened eyes.I'm sort of happy with it. There something classical about it like the horses in


 the Rocco co era or the lady in Bottecelli's Birth of Venus with the big hair and the contra-posto stance. I still have it taped to the board so i still may work it  a tiny bit more maybe integrating the head by mellowing the bright blue behind the face.
As for the picture at the bottom,I'm having a ball with photoshop and have really solved the problem with the eyes by casting a shadow over one of them.I used Exposure under appearances to off set the colors. That's all. Cheating you say! No way. I calling using artistic ingenuity and  modern technology.
Click on images to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment