Thursday, April 7, 2016

Big Thanks to all those who attended my showing at the Yerington Arts Centre 19th March

Big thanks to all who came to my show. You made it a successful event indeed. Special thanks also to my hubby and 'go for all' Mernie and to Roy and his staff for the many and varied things they do!


 Mixed Media Paintings upstairs. This gallery space is light and rooming. The whole Art Center/Restaurant has a positive energy and stands as a real gem for the community out here in the high desert! Love it and thank you Roy for all your work here.
 My BIG piece! Perfect spot!(Click on images to enlarge)
 Here I am performing The Man from Snowy River by Banjo Paterson. Haven't done this for a while and didn't fluff it up! 'Ow about that! I know I look like a bit of a dork. Any of you who remember my previous life as a storyteller might recognise a bit of 'Fanny Leadbottom' here!!!God forbid she may be on her way back!
 Here is the best part of the show. My friends and support! Those faces are what it is all about.Love you all and thanks for being there!
Here they are again. Beautiful people grow wild out here in the high desert!

There you have it. The show is down now but I do have my signature print 'Splosh' for sale and a few original peices in the print bin. Please drop in to this Art Center on California Street right next to the high school in Yerington. They are super friendly, have a wonderful restaurant with delicious healthy meals (very reasonably priced) and a gift shop with creations you wont find anywhere else! Oh, and I also have work in The Art House in Nevada Street a few streets back. If they are not open, give them a call. Their phone number is on the porch and Susan and Rod are lovely people.More very beautiful paintings, jewellery, ceramics and much more.
Cheers for now and please email me and let me know you got this. Just a G'day would be fine. xxoo Ronnie, ronnieroo@hotmail.com

Other blogs http://roodroppings.blogspot.com
http://themonkeysknownothing.blogspot.com
PS Oh and if anyone took any pictures of the Crones and Goddesses could you send them me some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment